Dermal Fillers and Treatments
Dermal filling substances can be used in face aesthetics treatments for lessening the wrinkles, giving contour to face and envoluming the face and rejuvenating skin.
Dermal fillings are made from Hyaluronic acid, which can be found in body naturally. Hyaluronic acid is a kind of sugar molecule. It binds water and has an important role in easing the movement of moving parts such as joints in body. It can also have roles in conveying nutrients and ordering the water balance in skin. Filling substance is a non-animal, tissue-friendly, soft and injectable gel.
Fillings on face can be applied to the following:
- Nasolabial curvatures (folds between the joints of nose and cheeks)
- Glabella lines (between the eyebrows)
- Marionette lines (the lines vertical to lip sides)
- Periolar lines (little lines on lips)
- Deep scar and acne marks
- Chin and jawline fillings
- Peripheral area to eyes (under eye light fillings)
Derma fillings can affect the following face area aesthetics:
- Giving contours
- Lessening wrinkles
- Improving the appearance of deep scars
- Reforming contour deformities.
Although dermal filling applications are not as effective as surgical applications, they have become popular applications in retouching, and obtaining short-lived visuals with little actions. Generally, these procedures are done with local anaesthetic ointments, last for 10 minutes, have results immediately and are done with injections. They can be very satisfactory in capable hands.